Author Topic: looking for an episode between fall of 1970 and Fall of 1971.  (Read 2823 times)

rshalf

• New to the Neighborhood
looking for an episode between fall of 1970 and Fall of 1971.
« on: January 22, 2014, 08:43:02 PM »
I know that's a long stretch of time, but during that time we lived in an apartment building below a very sweet girl who was a producer for the show. She arranged for me to bring my son Johnny to be on the show.  John had a fun belly laugh, and the crew teased him to get him to laugh. But we made so much noise that Mr. Rogers was upset with us.  By the time it was our turn to be on the show, which was toward the end, John was all laughed out and was trying to sleep on my shoulder as we went into Joe Negri's Music Shop with Mr. Rogers. I had a lon-sleeved tan dress and had dark hair in a ponytail. It aired for years afterward because we'd get calls from friends saying that they had seen us on TV.  There are a lot of shows missing from that period on your listing of episodes, but I did look for Mr. Negri's Music shop, and episode 1134 (2/18/71) and possibly 1237 (4/18/72) could be the ones. Is there a way to find out? If I can find it, can I get a copy?  Johnny is 45 now and I'd love to give it to him for his birthday.

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
    • The Neighborhood Archive
Re: looking for an episode between fall of 1970 and Fall of 1971.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 08:51:45 AM »
I checked and it's not any of the episodes that I've gone through so far. I'll keep my eyes out as I continue on through the 1971 and 1972 episodes though.