Author Topic: Question about 1210  (Read 3966 times)

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
Question about 1210
« on: December 02, 2013, 02:00:40 AM »
Tim: I notice that in your description for 1210, you said that Fred concluded by singing "The Truth Will Set You Free".  You also mentioned that "Good Feeling" was sung in the NOM.  You also listed the "Weekend Song".  Does this mean that "The Truth Will Set You Free" was used as the closing song?  Was it followed by the "Weekend Song"?  Or was "Good Feeling" used both in the NOM and as a closing song?  Which version was used in the NOM?  Did it have "Grow 12 inches" or "snappy new day"?  Did it include the "find you're in bloom" line?  Did the first verse end with "We're friends" or "you're alive"?  What about the closing song?  Thanks.

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
    • The Neighborhood Archive
Re: Question about 1210
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 12:54:18 PM »
Just saw this post today. I'll try and give this a look sometime this weekend.

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 07:54:58 AM »
What I mean by him concluding with The Truth Will Set You Free is that he sings it before his usual exit. So the episode ends with him going towards the front of the house and singing The Truth Will Set You Free. When that song is done, he goes into the usual Good Feeling/Weekend Song.

As for the version of Good Feeling used in Make-Believe, it includes "grow 12 inches" and "you're alive."

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 09:59:33 PM »
What I mean by him concluding with The Truth Will Set You Free is that he sings it before his usual exit. So the episode ends with him going towards the front of the house and singing The Truth Will Set You Free. When that song is done, he goes into the usual Good Feeling/Weekend Song.

As for the version of Good Feeling used in Make-Believe, it includes "grow 12 inches" and "you're alive."

Thanks.  I didn't realize that he ever used "grow 12 inches" and "your'e alive" when Good Feeling was used as a closing song.  Do you know when those lines were changed to "snappy new day" and "we're friends"?

Actually, how did it include both "you're alive" and the weekend song?  Remember, after "the feeling to know", it usually transitions into the weekend song.

Did it include both verses of the Weekend song, or just the first?

For Good Feeling, did it include the 2nd verse, with "to know you're in tune"?

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 05:41:04 AM »
Sorry. I should have been more clear. The version of Good Feeling sung at the end of the show was done as usual ("snappy new day" etc).

The version sung in Make-Believe on this episode uses "12 inches" etc.

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 06:29:21 PM »
Sorry. I should have been more clear. The version of Good Feeling sung at the end of the show was done as usual ("snappy new day" etc).

The version sung in Make-Believe on this episode uses "12 inches" etc.

Interesting that both versions were used in the same episode.  i guess this puts to rest the rumor that censors forced Fred to remove the "12 inches" line.