Author Topic: Message board updates  (Read 3716 times)

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
    • The Neighborhood Archive
Message board updates
« on: June 23, 2011, 04:48:56 PM »
Just added a new section down in the general discussion section for a fun message board game. It might seem like a simple concept but once it's been going for a while, it can get quite fun (and somewhat challenging).

Also, I created a section in the Mister Rogers' Neighborhood section for discussion of specific episodes. I'm hoping that some of the discussion of the episodes that used to take place in the comments on the blog will soon start carrying over to this message board. I thought that separating the episode discussion from general talk about the show would be a better way to keep it all organized.

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
Re: Message board updates
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 05:40:39 AM »
Hey all...Just wanted to let you know that I've cleaned up the message board a bit and moved a few topics around to more appropriate sections. For the most part, this involved moving several topics from the "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood > General Discussion" section to the "Miscellaneous Mister Rogers Topics" section.

I couldn't be more pleased with all of the discussion on here but as you're creating new topics, please keep this in mind...

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood > General Discussion
This section should be for topics related directly to the Neighborhood program but not about specific episodes or cast/characters.

Miscellaneous Mister Rogers Topics
This section is the catch-all for anything at all related to Mister Rogers that does not fall into one of the more specific categories.

Thanks everybody....

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 07:48:33 PM »
You might notice a different look to the message board off and on over the next several days -- some major differences and some minor. Nothing that will change the content or the layout -- just the appearance. I'm going to (hopefully) be doing some work when I can find the time to customize the colors/images/etc for this board to be more our own rather than the generic default template. We'll see how it goes...

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 08:28:30 PM »
I'm going to (hopefully) be doing some work when I can find the time to customize the colors/images/etc for this board to be more our own rather than the generic default template.

Nevermind. The more I'm looking into this, the more I think I'd better save this for when I've got more free time. If it's not broken, don't fix it, right?