Author Topic: Picking up steam?  (Read 2745 times)

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
    • The Neighborhood Archive
Picking up steam?
« on: June 04, 2013, 05:03:03 PM »
Hey all...Working in public education, I'm now past the busiest part of the year for me and officially into summer break. With that in mind, I'm hopeful that the Neighborhood Archive will be picking up steam over the next two months while I've got some extra time on my hands -- especially after being somewhat slow over the past several weeks.

Of course, I've got plenty going with my family this summer but I'll also have time to work on the site more than I typically do. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to finish work on the character pages and hopefully get started on some location pages. I'll certainly keep going on the episodes as well, too.

One other thing I'd like to do over the coming days is to get caught up on this message board. I know that several people have asked questions of me or provided me with some ideas, suggestions, or information that I haven't seen until just recently. I'll be going through the board over the coming days and hopefully get caught up with all of your inquiries.

As always, thanks for being part of this board and for your regular visits and contributions to the Neighborhood Archive!