Author Topic: Episode Questions  (Read 2808 times)

kidsongs

• New to the Neighborhood
Episode Questions
« on: June 16, 2013, 03:39:32 AM »
What episode was the one where Mister Rogers records his voice onto a PHONOGRAPH RECORD NOT a cassette, Is this the same episode where they show the Picture Picture film on how people make record players?  I want to see these both again so badlyly.  I have had an interest in records since I was a kid. 

Also Can anybody tell me where I can get a copy of Christmastime With Mister Rogers and any other Episodes from Season 9?  If anybody want to upload to Sendspace or something (IF THIS IS ALLOWED I AM NEW HERE SO DON'T BAN ME) I will try to trade something I have some music.  Thanks.   

itsyouilike

• Southwood Neighbor
Re: Episode Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 05:05:34 PM »
Unfortunately, that's illegal so it's not allowed here. Sorry I don't have an answer to your first question.

kidsongs

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 05:47:52 PM »
Unfortunately, that's illegal so it's not allowed here. Sorry I don't have an answer to your first question.

Thanks.

JCostaThePro

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 03:39:16 AM »
Do you remember if it had the ecru walls or the beau blue ones?

If it was beau blue, i could be wrong, but it sounds like you're thinking of 1341. Just a guess, i've never seen that episode before.

kidsongs

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 05:49:34 AM »
Thanks.  It was a disc Record not a cylinder record.  I remember the Cylinder one now that you wention it and would love to see it again as well.  Bob
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 05:58:22 AM by kidsongs »