Author Topic: Little Trivia Question  (Read 7061 times)

MrRogers143

• Westwood Neighbor
Little Trivia Question
« on: February 01, 2013, 11:35:21 PM »
I have a trivia question for major fans of the program:

In the Neighborhood Of Make Believe, what was always scheduled for the first Tuesday, after the second Wednesday, following the New Moon, on the third month of the Make Believe calendar?
Steven Simmons
   [Trolley]
[bdbdbdbd]
    o      o

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
Re: Little Trivia Question
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:17:26 PM »
I have no idea, and since it's been over 2 weeks, aparently nobody else knows either.  To be honest, I can't figure out if this is a serious question, or if it's making fun of some of our schedule theory threads.

MrRogers143

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 04:35:18 PM »
Well, this is a real question asked once in Make Believe. The episode first aired in 1982, and involved a character on the program.
Steven Simmons
   [Trolley]
[bdbdbdbd]
    o      o

Wicked knife and fork

• Southwood Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 05:54:00 PM »
Well, if it is from 1982, it seems like it would be from the "Discipline" "Creativity" or "Pets" weeks. "Pets" revolved around Ana's birthday,
"Creativity" was the Spoon Mountain opera, and "Discipline" was about Lady Elaine getting in trouble. I'm still stumped, but I might guess Ana's birthday. If I'm wrong, could we get a hint to get the discussion moving?  :D

MrRogers143

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 09:40:17 AM »
Well the week is Discipline, and it happens on the Tuesday program before going back to Mister Rogers house.
Steven Simmons
   [Trolley]
[bdbdbdbd]
    o      o

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 11:47:14 AM »
Well, if it is from 1982, it seems like it would be from the "Discipline" "Creativity" or "Pets" weeks. "Pets" revolved around Ana's birthday,
"Creativity" was the Spoon Mountain opera, and "Discipline" was about Lady Elaine getting in trouble. I'm still stumped, but I might guess Ana's birthday. If I'm wrong, could we get a hint to get the discussion moving?  :D

It also could have been Friends, which is also from 1982.  1982 was the only year after 1975 to have as many as 4 new weeks.  The 4 new weeks in 1982 were:

Discipline: Mar. 1-5, 1982
Pets: May 31 - June 4, 1982
Creativity: June 28 - July 2, 1982
Friends: Nov. 15-19, 1982

I always found it interesting how the debuts of Pets and Creativity were so close to each other.  Pets was the week of Memorial Day, and Creativity the week before 4th of July.  Not sure that either was the best choice of week.

MrRogers143

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 04:42:53 PM »
Very interesting to know. You know the answer to the trivia question though? Here it is again:

"In the Neighborhood Of Make Believe, what was always scheduled for the first Tuesday, after the second Wednesday, following the New Moon, on the third month of the Make Believe calendar?"
Steven Simmons
   [Trolley]
[bdbdbdbd]
    o      o

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 11:58:21 AM »
Very interesting to know. You know the answer to the trivia question though? Here it is again:

"In the Neighborhood Of Make Believe, what was always scheduled for the first Tuesday, after the second Wednesday, following the New Moon, on the third month of the Make Believe calendar?"

Honestly, nobody here knows the answer, or they would have posted it.  Since it's been nearly a month, I think it's time you just tell us, since none of us know it.  Thanks.

MrRogers143

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 01:45:30 PM »
Alright, since nobody could figure it out, I'll give you the answer. In the Neighborhood Of Make Believe, the first Tuesday after the second Wednesday following the New Moon, on the third month of the Make Believe calendar is the Neighborhood Trolley's annual check and cleaning. Basically, it's the day Trolley get's checked for malfunctions, and cleaned to make it look nice. It was done in episode 1492.
Steven Simmons
   [Trolley]
[bdbdbdbd]
    o      o

JCostaThePro

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2013, 12:26:30 AM »
I always found it interesting how the debuts of Pets and Creativity were so close to each other.  Pets was the week of Memorial Day, and Creativity the week before 4th of July.  Not sure that either was the best choice of week.

Not to mention 1501 debuted on my birthday. So did 95 (even though i didn't exist yet).

silentxero

• New to the Neighborhood
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 09:34:25 AM »
And people make fun of us Star Wars fans.