Author Topic: State of the Forum?  (Read 6338 times)

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
    • The Neighborhood Archive
State of the Forum?
« on: January 13, 2013, 09:08:25 PM »
It seems that the message board has been pretty slow over the past several weeks. Curious to know how many of you are still checking in on a regular basis. Let me know your thoughts...no interesting topics to discuss? nothing to contribute?

Just curious.

itsyouilike

• Southwood Neighbor
Re: State of the Forum?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 10:43:21 PM »
I still check regularly, but don't really have much to say because I'm not nearly as much of an expert on MRN as most of you are.

sriv94

• Southwood Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 12:32:29 PM »
I still check from time to time.  Been busy with other projects.
Doug
---
All of the good signatures have been taken.

pastorscott

• Southwood Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 09:23:11 PM »
I check several times a week, but haven't seen too much discussion lately.  Have we exhausted topics?  I guess all the DTN hoopla has died down? 

MrRogers143

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 12:33:16 PM »
I try to check it everyday. I guess a lot of the readers are back at school so they don't have a lot of time to read the messages.
Steven Simmons
   [Trolley]
[bdbdbdbd]
    o      o

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 01:39:56 PM »
I honestly just haven't had anything to add.  I have already asked most of the questions and curiosities I have about the show.  Either they have been answered, or nobody has been able to answer them (and posting them again would be a waste of time).  I don't watch DTN, other than that one episode on the website, so I can't really comment much about it.  I've tried to open up some critical discussions of MRN, but most attempts either went nowhere or were locked by Tim.  So I honestly just don't have much to contribute for the time being.  If I ever get a chance to read the descriptions of all the episodes that Tim posted about I might have a few questions about them.

JAO93

• Southwood Neighbor
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 12:05:39 AM »
I still try to check up, but I've been busy with other matters. I've been intending to post a brief review of DTN, which I'll try to get to soon.

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
    • The Neighborhood Archive
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 06:57:14 AM »
Thanks for the responses, everyone. No real reason for asking. I just find it interesting how things on here go in waves. It'll be busy for several weeks in a row and then essentially silent for a month or more.

Carry on, Neighbors. You're welcome to chime in any time!

WitherWing

• New to the Neighborhood
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 06:42:36 AM »
Mr. Rogers Neighborhood might be one of the slowest TV shows in the US, and I mean that in the best ways possible. It wouldn't be too surprising to me to see that a forum dedicated to it might reflect that slowness.

Besides with the 10th anniversary of his death upon us, I could see things picking up just a little.

Dude111

• New to the Neighborhood
  • An Awesome Dude
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 12:10:48 AM »
Im just checking in,im glad to see a site like this!!!!!!

I hope it doesnt ever get to the point where the admin thinks about taking it down,it would be a shame..