Author Topic: Christmastime With Mister Rogers  (Read 2929 times)

DannyBoy

• New to the Neighborhood
Christmastime With Mister Rogers
« on: December 24, 2012, 04:46:22 PM »
This might be a little to much to ask for but i'm not from the pre-79 era and i was born in the 90s. I never got the chance to see the Christmastime with Mister Rogers special and many other Pre-79 episodes. So if anyone would be kind enough to post the episode here for the benefit of all of us that would awesome, thank-you.... Happy Holidays!

itsyouilike

• Southwood Neighbor
Re: Christmastime With Mister Rogers
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 04:54:39 PM »
I too would love to see the pre-79 episodes, but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to post them here. :(

Degeneration X The Owl

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 12:42:26 AM »
Its on my top 3 most wanted

JAO93

• Southwood Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 06:16:55 PM »
Unfortunately, posting entire episodes without permission (i.e. Youtube) is indeed illegal and could land one in hot water if the copyright owners choose so.

Amazon sells episodes and a batch of post 1979 episodes are on the PBS Kids website. I don't know (nor think) the episode you're looking for is among these, sadly.

I myself never knew there was a Mr. Rogers Christmas episode (nor any holiday episode, aside from the birthdays topic) yet it never hit me all these years. I always watched MRN without the concern of no holiday themed episodes, despite every other program I watched having holiday episodes (usually Christmas, sometimes others).
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 06:19:34 PM by JAO93 »