Author Topic: Hi Neighbors  (Read 2255 times)

19Michelle92

• New to the Neighborhood
Hi Neighbors
« on: September 26, 2012, 08:44:55 PM »
Hi everyone.  My name is Michelle.  I was drawn to this site after my friend who works at our local PBS station here in Bangor Maine, told me that there was a Mister Rogers autotuned video on youtube.  As I generally enjoy humorous autotune videos I was eager to watch it.  As soon as the opening credits rolled I was hit by a wave of nostalgia strong enough to bring a tear to my eye.  I had forgotten how amazing Mister Rogers was.  All of these memories started coming back.  I even remember the first time I ever watched MRN.  But, I'll get into that another time.  Anyway, 2 months and several episodes later I decided to join this group.  Now, before I go on any further I must admit that I probably don't know nearly as much about the show as a lot of the people in this group and I surely won't get all of the references you guys make.  But I know that I love the show and the man behind it. I'm sure I will be posting quite a bit.  Oh also I'm legally blind (I can see some but not much and not details.  for example I know that X the owl is blue but i don't know what color Betty Aberlin's eyes are)
Speaking of which, Hi Betty  :)
Everyone in this group seems really nice and I can't wait to make some friends and get to know you guys.

Paul

• Westwood Neighbor
Re: Hi Neighbors
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 03:41:08 PM »
Welcome!  :)

bka

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 03:44:42 PM »
Hi, Michelle - welcome.  Lady Aberlin has blue eyes, I happen to know....:0)

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
    • The Neighborhood Archive
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 06:03:20 PM »
Welcome, indeed, Michelle! Glad you've joined us!