Author Topic: MRN Trivia  (Read 50674 times)

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
Re: MRN Trivia
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2014, 05:14:29 PM »
As another hint: I realized that I posted about part #1 in another post of mine.  So if you search my post history (you don't even have to go that far back), you can find it.  If you figure out #1 and know the answer to the question, you should then also be able to figure out #2, #3, and #4, since there aren't that many MRN animal puppets that reprise their role in DTN.  Plus, as for #3, if you think of the well-known animal puppets in MRN, and think of songs from 2013, what comes to mind?

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2014, 09:52:01 PM »
I'll give it another week, and if nobody wants to answer, I'll give you the answer.

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2014, 07:24:20 PM »
Here is the next question:

What popular singer released, in 2013, all of the following:

1. A song that includes (in the actual song, not the title) the title of one of Fred's songs.
2. A lyric video that includes an animal that is of the same species as an MRN puppet.
3. A music video that includes an animal that is of the same species as an MRN puppet.
4. Another music video that includes a different animal that is also of the same species as an MRN puppet.

Note that #2, 3, and 4 are all referring to different animals, and that none of them are referring to the song in #1 (although #2 and #3 can be from the same song, #4 obviously is not).

I had forgotten about this trivia question, and since it seems nobody wants to try to answer, I'll give the answer.

The artist is Katy Perry.

For Part 1, the Katy Perry song I'm referring to is "By the Grace of God".  It includes the line "The Truth Will Set You Free", which is the title of an MRN song.

For Part 2, I'm referring to the lyric video for "Roar", where at the end of the video, it has her cat, Kitty Purry

For Part 3, I'm referring to the music video for "Roar", which has a tiger.

For Part 4, I'm referring to the music video for "Unconditionally", which has an owl.

I wonder if Katy Perry was an MRN fan when she was a kid!  I could picture her being a fan of the show.

MrRogers143

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2014, 11:22:40 PM »
Well, I have a question not about the Neighborhood program per se, but having to do with it.

A YouTube user called TheAsianCriticChick has done a review of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood. Give me the episodes used in the review, what she had said after watching it once, and what she had to say at the end of the video.
Steven Simmons
   [Trolley]
[bdbdbdbd]
    o      o