Author Topic: Daniel Tiger's mother?  (Read 16456 times)

GioMon

• New to the Neighborhood
Re: Daniel Tiger's mother?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2018, 03:51:59 PM »
I thought I use three rows but I corrrected it.

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2018, 08:43:58 AM »
But you are suggesting that Grandpere is the grandfather (or father?) of both Daniel and Collette.  I'm thinking that there are 2 different tigers both named Grandpere.

GioMon

• New to the Neighborhood
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2018, 09:17:27 AM »
But you are suggesting that Grandpere is the grandfather (or father?) of both Daniel and Collette.  I'm thinking that there are 2 different tigers both named Grandpere.

Since Grandpere is Daniel Sr.’s grandfather. Collette’s grandparents and parents are unknown at this time.

Jonathan

• Southwood Neighbor
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2018, 10:15:39 AM »

Since Grandpere is Daniel Sr.’s grandfather. Collette’s grandparents and parents are unknown at this time.

Collette is Grandpere's granddaughter. Daniel Sr. doesn't have parents or grandparents. Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood tries to rewrite the history of the Neighborhood of Make Believe.

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2018, 11:33:53 AM »

In MRN, Grandpere was Collette's grandfather.  He was not Daniel's grandfather.

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2018, 11:34:31 AM »

Collette is Grandpere's granddaughter. Daniel Sr. doesn't have parents or grandparents. Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood tries to rewrite the history of the Neighborhood of Make Believe.

Daniel did have a mother at one time, since she was mentioned in Episode 101.