Author Topic: IMDB- Return Of Prince Tuesday  (Read 4563 times)

Degeneration X The Owl

• Westwood Neighbor
IMDB- Return Of Prince Tuesday
« on: January 18, 2012, 12:57:36 AM »
I looked uo DTN on IMDB yesterday and found the first voice actor signed to the show by the name of Tommy Lioutas.  And get this, he is voicing Prince TUESDAY.  Apparently it looks as though one of 2 things will happen.  One, it was a typo, or two, FRC will finally allow the children to have siblings (which I never understand why all families in the NOM only have one child.).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2014553/

Jazzman67

• Southwood Neighbor
Re: IMDB- Return Of Prince Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 03:54:04 PM »
As I understood it from FCI, the characters we've come to know from MRN will be adults to their children in the new Animated Series, so Daniel, Anna and Prince Tuesday will/may have childen in their families in the series.

bka

• Westwood Neighbor
Re: one-child family
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 03:03:39 PM »
 Fred was an only child until his sister was adopted by his family when he was eleven.  Joanne, his wife, was also an only child. That's what they knew best, although they themselves had 2 sons.

Eric S

• Westwood Neighbor
    • The ol' sketchbook
Re: IMDB- Return Of Prince Tuesday
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 11:02:43 AM »
And couldn't the only child situation simply have been more practical? Ie: if they needed Prince Tuesday to interact with another kid, they always had Daniel or Ana whom they could bring in, however there wasn't a need to constantly have them there either. Conversely if the Royal family had 2 or 3 kids, storylines would have to be written to accomodate multiple kids, whether they were needed or not, simply because viewers would expect their presence.

We've commented before that post 1979, the episodes got a little more compartmentalized, even more so in the late 80's- they began the more rigid 5 day storyline structure, and things seemed to be less free-wheeling. I wonder if the more organic style of the 70's episodes had continued, if Fred would have introduced a sibling, simply to explore what happens "when a baby comes to your house" more in depth.