Author Topic: To Go To Someplace Else and Tame Tiger March  (Read 2311 times)

Paul

• Westwood Neighbor
To Go To Someplace Else and Tame Tiger March
« on: October 04, 2011, 06:42:00 PM »
Hey Tim,
Notes on two songs:
The To Go To Someplace Else song is also in 1472, as well as the enviorment week and the underscore of many episodes
Also, the parade music in the Noisy and Quiet week is the Tame Tiger March (Listen to Tomorrow on the Children's Corner...)

Maybe sometime the opera songs could be added to the list, especially ones that are sung in other episodes (like 1471).

Thanks for everything!
Paul

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
    • The Neighborhood Archive
Re: To Go To Someplace Else and Tame Tiger March
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 06:53:30 PM »
Paul -- The Tame Tiger March music from the Childrens Corner album is the same music as the Children's Marching Music on the You Are Special LPs. I chose to stick with the title of Children's Marching Music simply because most people are more familiar with material and references from MRN and not necessarily the Children's Corner. As you can see though, the list of songs includes both titles and links to the same page. On the song page, there is mention of the multiple titles.

http://www.neighborhoodarchive.com/music/songs/childrens_marching_music.html

As for adding the opera songs, you've apparently read my mind again. I have a list of six or eight major tasks that I wanted to tackle once I was through the episodes I have on hand. One of the items near the top of that list is "add opera songs." Hopefully I'll get to that soon...

Paul

• Westwood Neighbor
Re: To Go To Someplace Else and Tame Tiger March
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 09:04:01 PM »
The Tame Tiger March music from the Childrens Corner album is the same music as the Children's Marching Music on the You Are Special LPs. I chose to stick with the title of Children's Marching Music simply because most people are more familiar with material and references from MRN and not necessarily the Children's Corner. As you can see though, the list of songs includes both titles and links to the same page. On the song page, there is mention of the multiple titles.

Don't know how I missed that... Woops!