Author Topic: Episode 1761-Celebrates the Arts  (Read 2641 times)

Lawrence Martin

• Westwood Neighbor
Episode 1761-Celebrates the Arts
« on: August 26, 2011, 05:51:43 PM »
Hi Tim or other neighbors who might be reading this.
I was wondering  if there was a way to get a nice picture of the O.C.S H Q tree with that year of 1968 I have my copy of this Episode on  a VHS from August 27th 2001 and I wonder if anybody else taped this on VHS or at a latter date on DVD I  think its funny that on this program from the last week they would say that O.C.S was founded in 1968 when in make-believe reality it was founded sometime from 1954 to 1961
Let me know what you neighbors think about the  Owl Correspondece School being founded in 1968
your neighbor
Lawrence
Neighbor Lawrence L Martin :)

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
    • The Neighborhood Archive
Re: Episode 1761-Celebrates the Arts
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 01:31:16 PM »
Sorry Lawrence...I wasn't able to get a clear shot of the sign from my recordings -- I was barely able to make out what it said in the first place. Maybe someone who has that DVD or download from Amazon might be able to provide a better image?

Paul

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 03:05:31 PM »
Sorry Lawrence...I wasn't able to get a clear shot of the sign from my recordings -- I was barely able to make out what it said in the first place. Maybe someone who has that DVD or download from Amazon might be able to provide a better image?

I can post a picture if you want, but it really isn't much better. Just says Owl Correspondece School, something I can't make out at all, and O.C.S.

Paul

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 07:28:04 AM »
One thought on this is that OCS was created before 1968. It is mentioned on the Tomorrow Children's Corner record.

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
    • The Neighborhood Archive
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 08:29:11 AM »
For what it's worth, I'm not 100% sure that is what is on the sign. After looking at it closely, that is what I think it says. Then I found one other source online that mentioned the same thing so I figured I'd go ahead and mention it in the notes. If anyone can verify one way or the other, I can certainly change the notes if necessary.