Author Topic: Neighborhood playlist  (Read 2164 times)

Lawrence Martin

• Westwood Neighbor
Neighborhood playlist
« on: August 16, 2011, 08:01:25 PM »
So I was thinking about all the talk here on the message board who was better at singing the neighborhood songs Fred Rogers or famous people who have sung the neighborhood songs and hearing the most recent podcast called Mister Rogers Mix tape made we want to make a neighborhood playlist for the IPod and I came up with 50 songs so this is how I started working on my playlist I  started with one that was sung and written by Josie and Fred  on the Children's Corner the others are  both sung by Fred and Famous People the only one I did not put in this palylist was Just for once sung by Toni Rose that one did not fit in with this playlist.  The playlist start with Fred's Invitation of It's Morning song the one he used on the CBC that talked about Make-believe and 6 versions of the Classic Wont you be my neighbor? then a Melody of his songs sung by Mister Rogers then pick out my favorite opera the key to other land just the opera part which was 21mins 54secs then 10 tracks from Songs from the neighborhood Cd from 2005 then to end the playlist is tomorrow sung by Josie and Daniel then Good Night God then 2 neighborhood version of  tomorrow then 3 neighborhood versions of Good Feeling and then Thank you for being you sung by the Artist's  of the Songs from the Neighborhood Cd from 2005 so that is my playlist So my question to all of you is what would you put in your neighborhood playlist
your neighbor
Lawrence
Neighbor Lawrence L Martin :)

Paul

• Westwood Neighbor
Re: Neighborhood playlist
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 08:56:21 PM »
Very fun Lawrence!

I (as I suspect most of us would) vote whole-heartedly that Fred was best at singing them. Period.

Thanks again.