Author Topic: NMB families with one child  (Read 3296 times)

NeighborC

• Southwood Neighbor
NMB families with one child
« on: August 08, 2011, 10:37:12 PM »
I just thought of this. It seems to me that most (if not all) of the families in the NMB have only one child. The Platapus family has only Ana, Prince Tuesday is an only child, and the Templetons have only one. I'm not familiar with the Froggs, but I believe they only had one as well? It seems kind of surprising that out of three or four families, each only has one.

Eric S

• Westwood Neighbor
    • The ol' sketchbook
Re: NMB families with one child
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 01:39:09 AM »
i don't know if there's anything surprising about it but it would allow them to do some storylines about brothers and sisters if there had been some siblings in the families.

pastorscott

• Southwood Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 09:45:25 PM »
About the Templeton Jones family, it seemed that in the last week of episodes, Betty was featured, but her last name wasn't Jones.  She was solo.  What happened to her husband and baby?

NeighborC

• Southwood Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 10:45:58 PM »
i don't know if there's anything surprising about it but it would allow them to do some storylines about brothers and sisters if there had been some siblings in the families.

That's what I thought too, would have had more opportunities for storylines. Perhaps the reason is it would have required more puppeteers and people to do voices, than was possible.

NeighborC

• Southwood Neighbor
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 10:47:28 PM »
About the Templeton Jones family, it seemed that in the last week of episodes, Betty was featured, but her last name wasn't Jones.  She was solo.  What happened to her husband and baby?

I remember that, was she just called Betty Templeton in that one? I don't recall who she was referred to as, but I do remember she was in the scene helping Lady Elaine.