Author Topic: Mister Rogers home Videos by Play house  (Read 2932 times)

Lawrence Martin

• Westwood Neighbor
Mister Rogers home Videos by Play house
« on: May 31, 2011, 03:45:31 PM »
I wonder if there is any thought to posting pictures and info on the 5 60mins videos by playhouse the topics were dinosaurs and monsters what about Love Music and Feelings when Parents are a way and Musical Stories Potato bugs and Cows and A Granddad for Daniel
thanks for all the great things about Fred Rogers and his work
your neighbor
Lawrence
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:46:58 PM by TL »
Neighbor Lawrence L Martin :)

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
    • The Neighborhood Archive
Re: Mister Rogeers home Videos by Play house
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 05:46:42 PM »
Hang in there, Lawrence. Those VHS releases are actually things I plan to add early this summer on the Archive. Look for a few to be added within the next couple of weeks.

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
    • The Neighborhood Archive
Re: Mister Rogers home Videos by Play house
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 03:11:52 PM »

Lawrence Martin

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 03:55:18 PM »
This is great your copy sure looks different than mine my tape has a white background with purple lettering and I wonder if you you knew that the box cover opens like a book with a dear parents Letter by Fred Rogers and promo Pictures all videos were like that I have 4 out of the five the one tape that I got in a store was what about Love when I was 4 in 1987 the other 3 were gifts two were giving to me Christmas of 1991
and the other was for my 9th birthday in 1992 those 3 were all from a order form by  Family Communication the only tape I did not get but always go to the Library to get is When Parents are away
thanks for all the work right here on this site and the blog
your neighbor
Lawrence

Lawrence Martin

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 01:50:05 AM »
A screen cap that was  forgotten  in the parents are way VHS that was just put up on the website here at the neighborhood archive and that  is Mister Rogers reading Going to Day care and also singing when the day turns in tonight two things that are not a part of the Day and night care week the night time part from 1519 was cut in this home video also Mister Rogers used the model of make-believe in  all four Play house  videos they did  used the model neighborhood of make-believe in Musical stories I wonder what the photo next to the dear parents looks like for when parents are away thanks for the great stuff
you neighbor
Lawrence

MrRogers143

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 05:35:39 PM »
I just got a copy of the home video on Dinosaurs and Monsters from the library. But I didn't see any other ones there.
Steven Simmons
   [Trolley]
[bdbdbdbd]
    o      o