Author Topic: "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood" Voice Actors Predictions  (Read 4309 times)

Degeneration X The Owl

• Westwood Neighbor
"Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood" Voice Actors Predictions
« on: August 01, 2011, 09:54:21 PM »
I believe this subject should not be lost in the shuffle.  Since it will be a while before the show premiers, I wonder who will do the voices.  There have been big names either A or B listers have done full time voice work for many PBS animated series throughout the years. 

With the new show, I looks to be pretty obvious that most, if not, all of the original NOMB characters will be reduced to supporting or reoccuring.  I came out with predictions on who will voice two of the originals.

King Friday:  I believe Patrick Stewart would be a perfect fit for him.  With his Shakespearian training, he could belt out "kingly" words that not even Fred would ever thought. 

X The Owl:  To most of you he was before your time, Mac Davis, who is famous for the song "Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me" has the accent for the, what I call X, "The Intellectual Bumpkin".  I predicted this one with more of a realistic approach, because if I go full blown, I would've said Jeff Foxworthy.

Alright, let's hear some of your predictions.  :)

earnhardtfan4life

• Make-Believe Neighbor
Re: "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood" Voice Actors Predictions
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 11:19:10 PM »
I wouldn't discount Chuck Aber in doing voicework for the program in some sort of fashion.  I have felt all along that he was being groomed to take over the program once Fred passed.  I imagine given probably the budget they are working with these days probably a bunch of people we haven't heard of before.  But that kind of opens up a question as to who in Hollywood could pass for a good voice as a grownup NOMB puppet.   

Degeneration X The Owl

• Westwood Neighbor
Re: "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood" Voice Actors Predictions
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 12:15:57 AM »
Unknowns doing the main characters is a givin thing, no question.  I think it's possible that Chucky Abe could have something in the show at some good capacity.  Right now the ball is in FRC's court whether to utilize his deep rooted talents.