Author Topic: A diffrent look to things  (Read 1710 times)

Trolleyfan

• New to the Neighborhood
A diffrent look to things
« on: November 08, 2015, 01:41:57 PM »
So In all my years of watching and loving mister rogers, I always thought how things were done was very cut and dry and didn't realize there were several sets and things Mister Rogers used, before the 68 version how many sets were there, and there was a weird trolley after the rose covered one from Canada does anyone have a picture of that? it looked like the modern one but very primitive almost like a shoe box, I've only seen brief glimpses of it

MrRogers143

• Westwood Neighbor
Steven Simmons
   [Trolley]
[bdbdbdbd]
    o      o

Trolleyfan

Re: A diffrent look to things
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 11:30:42 PM »
isn't that the one from the Canadian broadcast? and isn't it unfortunate that all his trolley's that were famous end up behind glass?

MrRogers143

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 06:22:38 PM »
That is the Canadian Trolley from the Misterogers show in Canada. And I think the one you were remembering was from Creative Person when Fred first brought the show to America, right?
Steven Simmons
   [Trolley]
[bdbdbdbd]
    o      o

Trolleyfan

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 02:08:42 PM »
Yeah, that's the one I saw on "Our neighbor Fred rogers" they briefly glazed over the fact that he had many different sets and what not before the one we saw as modern but when I saw the "first" 68 episode though things were different, but it was still pretty modern, so the stuff before that is what I'm looking for

KSiteTV

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 09:41:38 PM »
It's interesting to me that in the "first episode" of what we know now as Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, Mister Rogers notes that things have moved around a bit in his house, and in the Neighborhood... it is specifically said that Lady Elaine moved the Eiffel Tower, for example.

Am I correct in understanding there were quite a few episodes between the time of the CBC show and the "national" Misterogers' Neighborhood series? Do any of those episodes still exist anywhere, even in the Fred Rogers Company's archives?