Author Topic: Can someone tell me why?  (Read 2268 times)

Trolleyfan

• Southwood Neighbor
Can someone tell me why?
« on: September 13, 2015, 10:31:17 PM »
Obviously by my name you can see I'm a huge fan of Mister Rogers Trolley, I loved that thing so much. so why has it been so heavily modified from it's original design? I can't bring myself to watch even more then a few seconds of Daniel Tigers' neighborhood. so what is the deal with the Trolley he rides? Is it the same Trolley that went to the NOM? or is this a new Trolley? if it's the same one, why is it so different. I never liked the look of the Wooden Trolley from the Holgate company because it just didn't look accurate. and accuracy is a big thing with me lol. but anyways. it looks like they took that Trolley, Chopped off a bit and made it so basic, I don't know...Just hurts is all...guess I'm just ranting, but if someone knows the actual reason other then it's easier to animate (Because that's not the case) let me know. sorry if I've rubbed anyone the wrong way. :-\

MrRogers143

• Westwood Neighbor
Re: Can someone tell me why?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 10:22:33 AM »
I must say I wasn't too thrilled with the way the new Trolley looked either. Maybe they were trying to make something different from the original show. They probably wanted every character, prop, setting, and trolley to be somewhat different, but the messages to be similar to what Fred Rogers would give. That's my own opinion anyway.
Steven Simmons
   [Trolley]
[bdbdbdbd]
    o      o