Author Topic: EP. 1201  (Read 2574 times)

MIKEBENNIDICT

• Westwood Neighbor
EP. 1201
« on: September 05, 2015, 12:17:45 PM »
Who were the cheerleaders?

There was no mention if they were with a local high school, college or whatever.

I remember they played marching band music instead of the normal music we'd hear on the show.

Marianscales

• New to the Neighborhood
Re: EP. 1201
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 11:39:27 PM »
The cheerleaders are from beaver falls high school. This was in 1972. The drill team are the Tigerettes of which I was a member . 2nd from the left. I was told this was not available wh n I called production in 1976. Would love a copy as my good friend ,last on the right has since passed  and a video for her kids would be fantastic. ACan anyone help?

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
    • The Neighborhood Archive
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 10:18:25 AM »
The cheerleaders are from beaver falls high school. This was in 1972. The drill team are the Tigerettes of which I was a member . 2nd from the left. I was told this was not available wh n I called production in 1976. Would love a copy as my good friend ,last on the right has since passed  and a video for her kids would be fantastic. ACan anyone help?

You could catch it on the current Twitch marathon of episodes or possibly contact the Fred Rogers Company directly for a copy? Either way, I'd love to hear more about your experience on this episode. Drop me a line if you get a chance at info@neighborhoodarchive.com

Thanks!

mjb1124

• Westwood Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 12:54:21 PM »
Caught this episode on Twitch yesterday and enjoyed it a lot.  Great to hear from one of the "Tigrettes" - welcome to our neighborhood!  Maybe one of our members has a copy?

There was indeed marching band music playing during the drill routine, but I also enjoyed Johnny Costa's accompaniment during the cheerleading routine.