Author Topic: What Amazon could've done with the episodes (Just a thought)  (Read 2553 times)

early_morning

• Southwood Neighbor
What Amazon could've done with the episodes (Just a thought)
« on: April 23, 2016, 12:56:57 PM »
They should've took 5 episodes from each pre 79 year, and put all the 1979-2001 into there own sections. Oh and how come episodes 1468 and 1469 aren't in the amazon collection?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 05:40:58 PM by early_morning »

earnhardtfan4life

• Make-Believe Neighbor
Re: What Amazon could've done with the episodes (Just a thought)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 02:13:08 PM »
This is about as good as having a discussion as to how come they haven't done a monorail expansion project at Walt Disney World.  It's been argued six ways from Sunday.  It's a perfect legitimate statement or inquiry about the Amazon releases.  The way the entire thing has been handled has been a complete joke. 

Superheroes, Incredible Hulk, they claim rights issues.  I think either Disney or Universal owns the rights to Incredible Hulk.  That is why those are released.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 02:21:56 PM by earnhardtfan4life »

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
Re: What Amazon could've done with the episodes (Just a thought)
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 11:50:54 AM »
Betty implied that it had something to do with cast members not getting royalties.  I wouldn't be surprised if some of the cast members are who are blocking the release of these episodes.

A minor point, but it frustrates me that they won't even release schedule info except to a select few people, given that there wouldn't be any royalty issues involving that, as far as I know.