Author Topic: We're finally back! (I think)  (Read 4387 times)

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
    • The Neighborhood Archive
We're finally back! (I think)
« on: January 08, 2015, 09:18:17 AM »
Hey all....at long last, it looks like the Neighborhood Archive forum is back up and running. I've got a few kinks to work out but all of the old posts, accounts, logins, etc should be accessible as though the forum never left. I'll be working at this over the next few days but please let me know if you run into any major issues.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

mitsguy2001

• Make-Believe Neighbor
Re: We're finally back! (I think)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 01:05:40 PM »
Welcome back!  Hopefully people will start posting again.

Quinn

• Southwood Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 12:57:41 AM »
Glad you see you back up and running! Just in time for me to say that a few moments ago, I received another set of Autoprints Trolley pictures, which were in much better shape than the set I scored just over a year ago. Thanks again for that article! (I dialed up the site to recheck what was in the frame and saw the board was back.)

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 01:26:52 PM »
Glad to hear that, Quinn! Someone shared with me recently that another complete set had surfaced on eBay. Went for a pretty penny, too! ($45 bucks or so). Makes me glad I got mine when I did -- I don't think I paid more than 10 or 15 bucks!

Neighborhood Archive

• Administrator
  • Make-Believe Neighbor
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 09:40:21 PM »
Sorry for the extra-long down time folks. Finally had a chance to look into the recent issues a bit and it looks like everything is back up and running. Thanks for your patience...hope to see some good conversations start d in here again soon!

Dude111

• New to the Neighborhood
  • An Awesome Dude
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 08:04:38 PM »
I see the site has changed SMF versions since I was last here...... Im sorry you had problems!! (I think it would be on the same one if things were OK)

I just re-configured my options and all :)

Im glad the site is still here!!